The question many would be site owners grapple with is “Should I use one of these freebie point-and-click platforms or have a professional site built?”. Obviously to reduce costs many people elect for the freebie site (or, low cost) point-and-click-builder type such as Wix without knowing the particulars about the underlying code and how it may affect their ability to draw traffic. This article both confirms and explains how Google determines the quality of the websites that make it into the search results while serving notice to all Wix users that their sites can become a detriment to their business.
- How to View Raw Header Source in Outlook
- Google reCAPTCHA
- How To Fix – Sorry, this page isn’t available? – Facebook
- Optimizations for GIF, PNG, and JPEG images
- Windows 7 Pro Update Fix
- Page 1 on Google Baby!
- Remove outdated content from Google!
- WooCommerce Shortcodes
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test
- Using PayPal Shipping To Ship Items Not Sold On eBay